Friday 25 February 2011

Saturday Early Selections

Not much to report from Fridays racing really for me the mentions did not really run upto the expected standard so glad I took the day off really.Heavy ground again on Saturday at 2 very demanding tracks and im swerving both cards so although there will be an update in the morning it is only for one more horse at kepmton im intrested in.

1.55 kempton akideau 1/2pt e/w 25/1 bet fred bog

If im honest I don’t know a great deal more than anyone else about this horse but should he be the odds he is compared to the favourite who he know meets on 7lbs better terms for 7 lengths I don’t think so.Id be happy taking 16/1 + here as I expect he will get supported.

3.00 kempton fistral beach 1pt e/w 6/1 will hill bog

I don’t tend to get involved with horses this close to the head of the market to often and if im honest my record this season with these types has not been tremendous. However id have fitral beach a 7/2 shot here as im sure the horse is well handicapped and is going to be ideally suited to conditions today. Connections seem hopeful of a big run and sometimes you have to join them.

1 comment:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete